At Rushview MHP you can enjoy the elegance and grace of a quiet peaceful community.


Deliquent Mobile home Taxes

In the past, delinquent taxes were removed from our records and certified for a judgment in the Rush County Clerk's Office. The Indiana Code has changed and delinquent mobile homes may now be sold at auction to cover the delinquent taxes.  Please contact the Rush County Treasurers office 765-932-2386 for more details.




© 2024 All information in this site is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and is subject to change